1. What is your favorite day of the week: FRIDAY. All routine goes to the wind we do whatever. I don't cook and it's date night.
2. What is your favorite candybar? Reese's Peanut Butter cups RULE!
3. What is your favorite restaurant? Chinese: Mountain City in SLC but I like anything new and ethnic.
4. Favorite fast food? Local greasy spoons--always have the best fries and malts.
5. What city in UT would you most like to live? American Fork--has all my favorite shopping stops nearby plus a temple, view of mountains, and fairly close to airport.
6. Would you rather get flowers or a pint of ice cream from your hubby? Flowers. I love them.
7. Would you rather be an anchorwoman or an owner of a small shop? Anchorwoman--although I'm afraid I would laugh at inappropriate times or cry at the sad stories or get mad at politicians. Really, I'd just be in it for the hair and makeup artists.
8. Magazine editor or prosecution lawyer in the big city? Neither. Doctor something--think Addison on Grey's Anatomy.
9. Favorite household chore? Laundry. I love my whirlpool duet HE front loaders--they make the job so fun.
10. Least favorite? Everything else. Ironing stinks.
11. Favorite cereal? Waffle Crisp, Fruity Pebbles. Healthy:Basic 4, Nature Valley Crunchy (comes in the green box on the top shelf)
12. Favorite season? SUMMER
13. What is your favorite active activity? Tennis, shopping, traveling, water sports.
14. Favorite leisure activity? being on the beach, browsing a magazine.
15. Do you take vitamins? Liquid Iron and B vitamins from Germany--they're nasty.
16. How many tickets? Symphony tickets? I wish. Traffic tickets? 2 --on the way to the temple even!!
17. What does your retirement bring? Travellllllllllll, mission, good health
18. What talent you want to have? composing music, public speaking.