- Life was never meant to be easy or fair
- We learn from our children more than we ever did from our parents
- There is seemingly no end to our capacity to love
- ...if the billowing surge conspire against thee...and above all if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou...that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good. (Doctrine and Covenants 121;7)
- Personal Integrity with each decision is what gets us through the storms of life
- It is the hardships of life that bring us to God
- Richard G. Scott's in it's entirety
- Also Dieter F. Uchtdorf's
- Anger, hurt, defensiveness drive away the Spirit.
- The merciful will obtain mercy
- Come unto Jesus, ye heavy laden
- In reference to the Big Bang Theory: Could an explosion in a printing shop produce a dictionary?
- Wise parents teach their children to be able to live without them.
- Never delay a prompting
- Daily record our spiritual promptings (ideas, inspiration, etc.) Shows commitment and gratitude
Sweet is the peace the gospel brings.
General conference addresses can be found in their entirety on www.LDS.org
Kate did her part to lighten things up around here with some April Fool's pranks. She unhooked the pipe in the toilet that sprays you when you flush, she put mayo in the lotion bottle, and who knows what else we'll discover before the day is over:)