3. Multi-grain sandwich flats
5. clementines--tiny oranges packed with juice and flavor.
6. whole, organic, shelled almonds--vitamin E in a delicious crunchy capsule
7. Kookaburra black LIQUORICE--Get a little more Iron in a soft chewable form. I never ate black licorice in my life without gagging until my friend told me to try these. Yum! and all natural ingredients!
9. 100 percent tangerine juice:a tangy twist to regular O.J. like the name implies.
11. Chocolatier Blue truffles--for a mere $2 a truffle you can experience heaven. Don't eat and drive. You'll want your full attention to savor these. Available at Tony Caputo's deli in Salt Lake in the most exotic and exciting flavor combinations like "passion fruit caramel apple." Aren't they beautiful???
Unfortunately, we were unable to find one of our dear favorites...maybe it has been discontinued this year and if so....we are begging Breyer's to PLEASE PUT IT BACK ON THE SHELVES....
Bubble Yum ice cream.