Sunday, March 30, 2014

Leprechaun Day

I was so dead tired from my California trip. I needed a day to recover! But, that couldn't happen...
It was Cannon's Birthday!!
He got his favorite cereal, Cookie Crisp and opened all his presents before school.

 As the pictures show he is a huge, huge fan of Legos, especially Chima legos. He talks of nothing else. He had a blissful day putting his sets together.
 He invited a couple of friends to the bowling alley for arcade games and cupcakes.

In addition to all the birthday fun, it was "Leprechaun Day," as our kids call it. While they were at school a sneaky leprechaun left them some green treats.

Cannon chose homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. Despite the effort of making the noodles, it was the perfect thing because by this point my weary self needed some good ole' chicken stock. We watched Despicable Me and ate birthday cake before I fell into bed. Cannon was all smiles and excitement all day long. I think he had a great day.

No comments: