LDS General Conference
We made the obligatory trip to Christensen's and everyone chose their favorite from the candy department. Of course, we balanced it out with some vegetables
- Sacrament is the most important thing we do in the week. It's a time to recommit and repent.
- Ease the burdens of the POOR. Those who are poor physically and poor in spirit.
- With whom will we live when we die?
- COURAGE is standing up for God's principles even when it is unpopular
- FAMILY PRAYER * FAMILY SCRIPTURES * FAMILY NIGHT * TEMPLE
- If we actively turn to the Lord, we will endure any trial and hardship
- Are we fulfilling our patriarchal blessings?
- How to make best decisions:
- 1) consider options with the end in mind
- 2) be prepared for the challenges that will come
- 3) share this vision with the people we love