- The weather is great (in the winter)
- family lives there (hi t!)
- You can have palm trees in your yard!
- My favorite stores are all within 20 minutes of each other (shall I list a few....Target, Costco, Kohl's, Taipan, Old Navy and I just found out....Coldwater Creek! YUM)
- Close-er to the beach and airport
- Farther from the whole rest of the fam.
- I like to shop too much. Did I mention all my favorite stores are there?!
- Maybe I should visit in July
Photos from left to right: Mom and Annie looking fabulous in chocolate suede from C.Creek.
K and B learned to swim in a basic doggy-style way. Cannon AKA "barnacle baby" was not so fond of the water. He just wanted to cling and lick our wet shoulders.
I drove around town to get some xeriscaping ideas: fake grass and rocks--I'm a fan! Any way to get a palm tree and fountain in the mix?
This is licorice not hives. Maybe it's not good for babies but one little piece of red licorice entertained cannon from cedar to st. george! I'm a fan.
Can we still call it hiking if it's on a paved flat road? the girls collected so many special rocks their bags broke.
BTW: PICKLEBALL is like tennis on a mini court: lots of volleys, less running. I'm a fan.
Oh yes. We watched the historical election of Obama on TV and saw Oprah raving about it for the next few days. (For a good political read, I recommend we're wingin it's blog.)