- wearing summer clothes
- reading without interruption
- sleeping without interruption
- only having to feed myself and put myself to bed?!!
- no meals to cook
- no messes to clean ( I don't make any!)
- laughing and visiting with sisters and even getting on each other's nerves!
I'm looking forward to all of it but I'll probably cry when I have to leave my little ones. What if Cannon doesn't recognize me when I get home?
Brandon thinks he is going to have way more fun on his trip with the kids to Grandma's. ( a lot less estrogen to deal with for sure) Make sure he has fun...but not too much fun.
We celebrated Cannon's birthday #1 this week. Unlike the girls, he didn't get breakfast in bed...he has been weaned for a few days now and is gradually discovering other comfort foods.
Cannon's gift was a stuffed Tigger toy but he was WAY more interested in the camera I was using to try and photograph him. Why do babies like non-toys so much? Happy Birthday Butters!