Sunday, August 9, 2015

My High School Reunion

For the culmination of our Salt Lake weekend, we went to my 20 year High School reunion! What a trip. I'll admit, I was nervous to go. I don't know why! I didn't do anything too stupid as a teenager. Or did I?  It was all so worth it to see these and many other great friends again!!!!



My hot date looked no older than the other '95 grads there.


We took a tour of the brand spankin' new high school. Not a shred of familiarity except for the spectacular view of mount Olympus from the Cafeteria. No doubt we would have been even smarter if we had gone to school when it looked like this!

My sister helped me with my wardrobe choice and lipstick. She watched all my kids while we were having our trip down memory lane. That's what great sisters do!!


As part of the reunion we had a family day at Liberty Park. I had to snap a picture of my old friend Cannon with MY guy Cannon. He inspired a name for a few of the next generation.
Lunch was provided by our Salt Lake favorite, Bruge's Belgian waffle truck. 

Between all that, we crammed in some school shopping. It was quite a productive day according to my wallet! Just like high school times, we had lunch at the Training Table restaurant. It's a Utah original because you get to "phone" in your order from the table. 
Good times. I can't believe it's been 20 years!!!!!!

No comments: