What an unprecedented event in family history to have 3 babies blessed in one day as well as the homecoming of Brandon's parents from their mission in Cambodia! I'd like to sum it up with the highlights and lowlights from my point of view so here goes...
- Adrie woke up the morning of with a burning fever (how do you quarantine a 3-yr. old?)
- 5 min. before Cannon's blessing he had a huge explosion of poo that came out his diaper and onto the nice white outfit that we borrowed from the neighbors.
- My family arrived 1 and 1/2 hrs. late and missed the blessing. When they did arrive, my sister got out of the car fuming, "Do you know how crazy it is to be in the backseat of a car with 2 Stewarts who think they know where they're going?!@!!" I could just imagine it-- My uncle driving trying to follow the exact address while my mom was going off her memory. Mom --"This road looks familiar, I think we turn here." Uncle--"No no, the address says we need to go over here...etc." They ended up driving all over Utah County.
- Seeing Mom and DadC. again and everyone else!
- Mom N. brought a tower of fancy treats for everyone plus baby blankets for all the babies that were blessed.
- Listening to Mom and DadC. share their uplifting missionary experiences at church.
- All the brothers performing "Brightly Beams Our Father's Mercy..."
- Healthy baby cousins
- Souvenirs from Cambodia. I like my red bag.
- Good warm feeling that permeated throughout the day.
- My cute new outfit.
- etc, etc. I'm sure there are many more I could list.